Wrestling Duals - August 4, 2013
Register NOW as there is a max limit of 12 teams for each division of High School and Middle / Elementary School Teams!!!
WHO'S IN SO FAR...
High School Division - Penn X-CEL Wrestling Club, Mat Slayers, Contender Elite, Penfield HS, Ragin Raisins Pink, Team Defiant, Team Michigan
Middle/Elementary Division - Central PA Stars, Contender Elite, SEPA Wrestling, Ragin Raisins Green, Dark Knight Wrestling Club, Team Defiant, 4M
- High School Division– grades 9-12 as of 2012-13 school year. - 12 Max Teams
- Middle/Elementary Division – grades K-8 as of 2012-13 school year. - 12 Max Teams
Athletes from all states are eligible to compete in the SGA Wrestling Duals
- Middle/Elementary School: 61, 66, 71, 77, 82, 89, 97, 104, 112, 121, 129, 137, 144, 156, 167, 232 & 3 Alts
- High School: 105, 114, 121, 127, 132, 137, 142, 147, 154, 162, 172, 190, 215, 285 & 4 Alts.
- PIAA wrestling rules
- You can only wrestle in one division throughout the event.
- There is no qualifier for wrestling duals
- 1 Day Competition
- Air conditioned facility with 12 full sized mats
- Weigh ins 7-8 am and wrestling starting at 9....
- If you are wrestling in the open event you need to let us no so we can record your weight from saturday for the duals on Sunday.
Here is the link for all rosters entered into for the duals. Must be entered by Thursday August 1, 2013 by 8:00pm. http://register.gimpsoftware.com/EZTeamEntry.php
- Fee Online - $350 per team
- Trophies are awarded to the top three teams and Medals are give to each athlete from those winning teams
ENTRY DEADLINE: (or until all Divisions Fill)
- Online Registration is open until July 31
- Click Here for the Online Registration
- Waiver Form - Please have each athlete complete waiver form and hand in during weigh-ins
SEATING FOR FARM SHOW COMPLEX SPORTS
Seating at the Farm Show Complex for the following sports: fencing, judo, karate, wrestling, wrestling duals, powerlifting, weightlifting, and taekwondo is extremely limited. Small folding chairs will be allowed into the venue. All spectators are encouraged to bring a small folding chair. Oversized chairs and lawn chairs will not be permitted.