Wrestling August 3, 2013
WRESTLING PRE-REGISTATION WILL CLOSE ON 8/2/2013 AT 3PM - WALK-ON THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT IS STILL AVAILABLE
WRESTLING UPDATE: ADDITIONAL WEIGH-INS ON FRIDAY FROM 6-7PM & OPEN MAT TIME FROM 5-7PM
- Pee-Wee: under 6 years old - WF01
- Bantam: 6-7years old - WF02
- Midget: 8-9 years old - WF03
- Junior: 10-11 years old – WF04
- Intermediate: 12-14 years old – WF05
- High School: 14-19 years old – WF06
- Open: 20+ years old – WF07
- Masters: 35+ years old – WFO8
An athlete must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Eligible athletes for annual Keystone State Summer Games or SGA Qualified Athletes
- A full-time Student at a recognized academic institution in any of the above states
- All ages are as of July 30, 2013
- PIAA wrestling rules
- There is no qualifier for wrestling
- 1 Day Competition
- Double-elimination style tournament.
- Madison Weight Classes for all divisions to maximize wrestling opportunities
- Air conditioned facility with 12 full sized mats
- Open mat time to practice on Friday - Times to be announced
- Weigh-Ins: 7:00am and end at 8:30am.
- Wrestling will begin at 10:00am Approximately.
- Walk-on Registration: Athletes may walk-on from 6:30—8:00am on day of competition
- Fee Online - $30
- Walk-on - $45 - Entry forms will be available at weigh-in area
- Medals are awarded to the top three athletes in each division.
- Online Registration is open until August 2
- Walk-on is the day of the event from 6:30am-8:00am
SEATING FOR FARM SHOW COMPLEX SPORTS
Seating at the Farm Show Complex for the following sports: fencing, judo, karate, wrestling, wrestling duals, powerlifting, weightlifting, and taekwondo is extremely limited. Small folding chairs will be allowed into the venue. All spectators are encouraged to bring a small folding chair. Oversized chairs and lawn chairs will not be permitted.