Judo - August 4, 2013
Judo Schedule: Farm Show Complex, Sunday, August 4. Weigh-In 9-10:30am
- An athlete must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible athletes for annual Keystone State Summer Games or SGA Qualified Athletes
- A full-time Student at a recognized academic institution in any of the above states
- Entrants must be USJF, USJI or USJA members.
- All ages by July 1, 2013
- IJF rules on judogi fit will be strictly enforced.
- In Junior events, Male and Female ages 6-12, no arm bars or choke holds will be allowed.
- Per IJF rules, no arm bars for ranks under ikkyu.
- There is no qualifier for judo
- Fee Online $45
- Fee for Walk on $65 - Entry forms will be available at site
- Medals are awarded to the top three teams in each division.
- Registration is open until Friday, July 22, 2013
- Click Here for the Discounted Online Registration
- Waiver Form
- WALK-ONS will be accepted day of competition
Michael Stone, 717-609-7064, Stoneman02@gmail.com
ASSISTANT SPORT LEADER:
Laura Shemick, 717-270-6047, email@example.com
SEATING FOR FARM SHOW COMPLEX SPORTS
Seating at the Farm Show Complex for the following sports: fencing, judo, karate, wrestling, wrestling duals, powerlifting, weightlifting, and taekwondo is extremely limited. Small folding chairs will be allowed into the venue. All spectators are encouraged to bring a small folding chair. Oversized chairs and lawn chairs will not be permitted.